How can our spending best support our personal goals?
- Spend more to increase effectiveness and decrease stress.
- Spend less to decrease clutter and busyness, and to savor more what we already have.
How can our spending promote environmental balance?
- Spend more to support environmentally sound goods and services.
- Spend less to use fewer resources, share, re-use, and recycle.
How can our spending further the well-being of our global family?
- Spend more to support goods and services made under fair conditions.
- Spend less so more money can go toward those who need it.
How can our spending energize our core purpose?
- Spend more to better fulfill those purposes.
- Spend less to more clearly see and hear our inner wisdom.
Good Times to Use These Questions
- When we face difficult spending decisions
- When we evaluate our expenditures for the year
- When we face a big question about how to "spend" our time
© 1990-2005, More Than Money, All rights reserved